- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 6 to 8 pages, presenting the results of original research work or innovative applications relevant to the conference theme. All Papers should be submitted in MS Word (.doc ONLY) or .pdf format using EasyChair submission link.
- Authors need to register for an EasyChair account to submit.
- Authors are advised to read through EasyChair instructions for authors. When manuscript problems are detected during upload (especially pdf formats), the submitting author will see the error message on the web page and all authors get the emailed summary in their submission confirmation email. Kindly read and follow the EasyChair FAQ item (if any) on the error message provided by the EasyChair submission system.
- For example, the PDF checker will sometimes complain about missing embedded fonts upon upload of a PDF file. Authors should consult the EasyChair FAQ item (under "Help") on that topic.
- Kindly email the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) should there be any technical problems submitting via EasyChair.
All accepted papers will be published in selected journals after peer review deliberation. SELECTED PAPERS will be published in SCOPUS indexed journal; Journal of Mechanical Engineering Sciences (JMES). eISSN 2231-8388 - Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Pahang and International Journal of Engineering and Technology - ISSN 2227-524X, Science Publishing Corporation. Other paper will be published in Journal of Science and Engineering Technology (JSET).
Download the Full Paper Format & Guideline: